Monday, September 27, 2010

My City Home!

I found this on Craig's list! it's the upstairs of a duplex 1920's home. We have been blessed greatly! Our landlords live below us and are amazing, generous people. They are so willing to share with us and have made us feel very welcome, safe, and comfortable here. Enjoy the photos!

Front of House
Stairway from Front Door

Random closet we turned into an office!
Living Room Faces street

Dining room
I


Kitchen and back door

Kitchen- opposite the cupboards



Foyer through back door- that door leads to deck.
Bathroom- Sweet Tub!!

Deck- big enough for 2, 3 max people in chairs!

View from deck...we are able to use the backyard.


My resting place.

Roommate

Collage of photos on my wall.

2 comments:

  1. Leah. your house is awesome. when can i come over ? ;)
    i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your collage of photos!! Good looking girls! ; )

    ReplyDelete