Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Apples and Caramel


Roommates!! Robin(L) Me, Pam(R)




















As my first fall in Minnesota I'm trying to take in several outdoor activities! We went to Aamodt's apple orchard and vineyard in Stillwater and there are several pictures below to show you the fun we had! The orchard was really fun, we walked up and down the orchard
rows, watched kids on the wagon ride, walked through the barn/store of so many different apple food items, the vineyard of fruit wine, etc. They also had a fresh kettle corn stand but the line was so long we didn't get any. I would definitely suggest this activity for families because it was FREE and super fun!!


Robin's friend joined us for the day. We then went and walked around the downtown area of Stillwater, the fall colors were amazing!!! I've been telling friends and family that I love fall already and I love North Dakota falls but living in the Twin Cities, this has been the most beautiful fall I've ever seen! The trees change daily and colors are amazing, I can't say it enough! I love this weather!!!!!!





Trolley in Stillwater


No comments:

Post a Comment