Monday, October 10, 2011

Georgia here I am!

Woke up at 4 a.m. It's now 2:50 pm and I'm in Atlanta, Georgia!!! Yep I made it and with all of my luggage!! I had such a great send off, Mom and Dad of course and Rebekah came to give me one last hug..thanks:)
Some tips I used while packing:
-roll your clothes...saves tons of room:)
-ziploc bags vacuum seal anything and everything
-get a sleep sac....a sheet like sleeping bag to use at hotels or wherever to prevent bed bugs
-remove packaging from items also saves weight and space

I had a great weekend spending time with family, an awesome send off from church, and good byes to the grandparents and siblings = lots of tears...happy tears.

It is so weird that this is ACTUALLY happening. The anticipation for the past 8ish months and its finally here! Well I'll keep you posted!!

Thank you all again for the support, donations, etc.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment