Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jose (Jo-Say)


 Well if you don’t recognize this little face then you haven’t been reading my blog! haha caught you, just joking, no pressure! Anyways Jose is my favorite kid at Smile. I call him my little buddy! There are no words to describe what it feels like to have a little one run to you for a hug when you arrive or be the first to pull on my skirt when I get there and when I look down he is Smiling ear to ear!! So stinking cute! If I ever feel down I go to Jose!
I don’t know much about his story. However, this is what I do know. He has an older brother named Emma and another little sister, who doesn’t come to Smile. He lives in the village Bison (Bee-son); side note, I do not think it is a coincidence that the village is spelt like BISON for us NDSU fans. He has a Father who works in town as a business man and his mother left them a couple months ago because the father was very sick, so she thought he was going to pass away, he didn’t and she returned so now they are together. This is all I know of him. But it is very interesting how attached you can be to a little one when we barely communicate. Actions speak louder than words. There will definitely be tears the day I have to say goodbye.

1 comment: