Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday with Holly.

 A couple weeks ago the crew here went to Sipi Falls (look it up..they are beautiful) but Holly and I stayed back to rest. I was trying to heal up some pains in my back which, I’m pretty sure are from picking up the kids at Smile! (All is good now)
So we had a good day washing clothes, relaxing while watching a movie, listening to a sermon, and making some crafts! This is what I made:



We learned how to make these book flowers from our supervisor Cassandra and so I decided I wanted to also hang them up. Holly had a couple magazines and while I was searching through them these were the words that stuck out and I just felt God was saying this is what I have to offer when you follow me! And mind you these are only a couple of the MANY MANY things God gives us!
(They might be hard to see in the photo so here are the words)
hope for the future
there’s wealth in
Faithful
Reap the Reward
who made dreams come true
NOW
FoREver.
just
groundBreAkING
pure
LegaCy

1 comment:

  1. I want to give you a blog award for being wonderful, informative, and entertaining. :)

    more details at msdeyle.blogspot.com.

    Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete