Saturday, January 14, 2012

A look at 2011....


As the new year has come and started I was thinking about where 2011 has taken me! Here's a glimpse of 2011 through photos!!

Worked at TREEHOUSE!! Sierra and I on a one on one!
During a couple months of unemployment I enjoyed being with friends!!
LtoR: Me, Kelsey, Maggie, Annalicia, and Sarah

Went to Virginia Beach for the day with Emily and Paul on our road trip!

Took a road trip with Jill, and Lisa to see Washington D.C.!

First time at the Capitol! Beautiful!


Good friendship time at Pizza Luce!

Caught a Twins Game before moving! Me and Roxie!
A bit of excitement in the Kent Family...Big Sis Natalie got Married to Leo!!!

The Lovely couple at rehearsal!
Had a good weekend with the Stinar family and tubing with Greta!
Visited Windsor for a day, on the way to Uganda!

View of my "home sweet home" for 8 months in Uganda, Africa!

And then I moved to Africa! These are a few of the kids I get to see daily for only 5 more months!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment