Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday!

In honor of our dear friend Rhonwen Hamer, Happy 20th Birthday!!!! Sorry you left us too soon! We shall meet again my friend!

While being in Uganda we have celebrated all of our birthdays! I got to celebrate my 25th birthday, along with Sarah, Meghann had her 23rd birthday when she was here (I don't have a photo from her celebration), and now Holly celebrated her ‘Golden’ 27th! Which I’m so glad we were here because she hadn’t heard about having a ‘Golden’ birthday! phew, we met her just in time!
We have had a great time celebrating Ugandan style! Thankfully we have had materials left here or happened to bring things such as balloons, construction paper, crayons etc, and cake or brownie mixes!!! mmmm.

We have had a great time celebrating by decorating the table at the restaurant here at the ‘Crystal Hotel’. The workers are very gracious to let us hang things up etc. Birthdays are not a big deal here at all so its interesting to see what they think of our all out decor etc. They are good sports!
Holly's Golden Breakfast!

Golden Dinner at the Rock Classic!

And the "Golden" Cake!

Sarah's 25th at the Prime!

My 25th!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, Leah....so I know nothing about a "golden" birthday & my sister(Sarah)hasn't informed me either. Please explain...I'm anxious to know since I obviously missed it. Amy

    ReplyDelete