Sunday, February 5, 2012

How to leave a Comment..101

This post is LONG overdue but, better now than never.

I'd love to hear feedback on the posts I am putting up. If you would like to leave a comment on my blog here's how:
1. After reading, scroll down to the bottom of the page
2. In the orange box, where it says to check Funny, Interesting, or Cool, above this it says 0 comments (or whatever the number of comments is) click this.
3. The page will refresh with a comment box, type in your comment about the post.
4. When finished, click Publish!!!

I would love to hear what you think! If you have more questions or problems with commenting...email me at:  leahrkent@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I thought it would be appropriate to write a comment about your post "How to Leave a Comment....101" :) I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday, Leah! If I see any awesome superbowl commercials, I'll try to send you links from YouTube.

    ReplyDelete