Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Countdown Begins!

1 WEEK!!! And Dad and Mom will be here, in Uganda! I am so excited for them to arrive! It is such a blessing for them to come and see what I've been doing, meet the people I've been with for the past 6 months, and see the country!
I am excited to be home but my time here is very precious and I (trying) to cherish it every day. We went to Kenya for a week, a week ago, and since we have gotten back I feel like the countdown has begun to the end of my time here! Crazy, I can hardly believe it!

I can't believe I have been here nearly 6 months! The time has really flown and I thought it never would! It is hard to explain all the things I am going through, feeling, understanding, learning, etc. I feel like I am constantly trying to process what is going on in my heart and head, how life is here, and what life will be like when I get home again.

I apologize for the lack of blogs lately, its hard to get things down in words. There are several to come this week, as I countdown I will be busy blogging to help keep the excitement from exploding!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you'll be back in America in just two months?? That is crazy.

    I got to catch up with Lisa the other day and she told me about where you are going to grad school! I'm going to continue missing you but am so excited for you too. :)

    ReplyDelete