Monday, March 5, 2012

Lately...

 I have been very ‘sketchy’ with my posts lately and I feel like I haven’t told you anything about Smile! There really isn’t anything new going on but that school has started and the structure of the day is in full swing, which I am enjoying!

I have also been lacking on my photo taking but here are several pics of kids and staff around Smile! Enjoy!!
Cuddly sleepers! Esther and Alwu! So sweet!


These accessories were made by the prison women so the Smile Staff Ladies wanted to show them off! L to R: Freeda, Jacita, Grace, and Salima.

Little Gloria was playing dress up!

Olupot, Amos, Juma, and Abe having fun in the baby room!

Jose, Boy, Andrew, boy, Joshua, and Emma Being boys!!!

Blessing with a blank face, he always looks at me like this! He is Teacher Budesta's son!

2 comments:

  1. They are so stinkin' precious! Love the little cuddlers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah, it's so sweet to see all these pictures. Thank you for your faithful updates. The Easton's are being excited for you and what the future holds and we couldn't be more excited about what God is doing in your heart. You're an inspiration to so many Leah.

    We love you!
    Troy

    ReplyDelete