Monday, March 19, 2012

Olupot! (Ollie Pot)

This is my little friend Olupot! Lately I have been working in the office most days working on the Smile Africa Ministries Education Sponsorship! There's lots of work to do but I am hoping we will have a good system and organization completed by the time I leave! Anyways, He came in one day really sweet and quiet (wanting a sweetie "candy") and I really didn't have any that day but I let him color a picture and then I said lets take some pictures! So we pulled up photo booth and this is the result! 

Olupot is the brother to a couple sweet twin girls at Smile, Apio and Adongo! He is a full-time child at smile, meaning he lives there. His mother lives in the area but doesn't have the means to take care of them so they live at Smile and get to see their mother every once in awhile when she comes by. He is a very sweet boy and sometimes can cause some mischief, haha! 
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment