Thursday, March 29, 2012

Package



Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to all of you who have sent cards, packages, emails of encouragement etc!! 
I have definitely been beyond blessed with all the goodies and have thoroughly enjoyed my American Treats of good coffee, licorice, oatmeal, beef jerky, CANDY, chocolate, and more! It is such a blessing to receive some comforts of home and I have not been short of them at all! Its funny to think of what makes your day when you are so far from home! haha.

As I wrote yesterday the countdown has begun and with that I would say LAST CHANCE to send anything for the kids or me. Because it takes about 5-6 weeks for them to get here I'd say NO MORE PACKAGES AFTER APRIL 5!!! Thank you so much for all that you have done so far! I am truly blessed to have such an amazing group of supporters, prayer warriors, and encouragers!

Happy Thursday!!

p.s.
6 days til my parents are here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment