Monday, November 21, 2011

Take a look...

I could take a hundred pictures a day if I took out my camera at Smile! As soon as one comes out the kids all run to you and say 'Mzungu, take my photo'. So here are some precious faces I get to see daily!
 The children (motos in swahili) here are so entertaining. Part of me was thinking man what am I going to blog about for 8 MONTHS. Not only trying to keep readers entertained but decent material to make my blogging worthwhile. Anyways, as the weeks keep going by there is something new everyday or I see something different that I didn’t see the day before. Which is good and keeps me on my toes.

These are a few little ones that I LOVE to see everyday!!! Its so cute to watch the young ones play with each other, you can tell which ones are definitely best friends!!
 Enjoy!!!

Me and sleeping Logose!

Lanette and I

Me holding sleeping Simon with Peter!

I can't remember her name but she is always so cute!

Moses and I

Brenda :)

Jose- My Favorite!

Eva

:)

Simon and Logose- BFF

Fiona and Brenda!


No comments:

Post a Comment